Bob,

I just grabbed the 2.0.4221... version and rebuilt everything.  It now displays my message box if .Net 2.0 isn't installed but it doesn't do that until after all of the UI components have been displayed?!  Any thoughts on how to get this to run first?  In my InstallExecuteSequence I have the Custom Action set to run After="LaunchConditions".

Cheers
Chuck

Bob Arnson wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Thanx for getting back to me...do you have any idea which version of Wix the bug was fixed in?
I'm not sure of the exact number. It was fixed either last month or early this month. Are you running v2.0.4221.0?
--
sig://boB
http://bobs.org