My product setup includes MSM with specific runtime environment.
I want be sure that components from that MSM are installed first.
More over, this MSM have self-registered COM components and they must be
registered in predefined order. (I know that self-registration is very
not recommended)

Best regards,
Peter G. Sakhno
C-MAP RUSSIA Ltd