My product setup includes MSM with specific runtime environment.
I want be sure that components from that MSM are installed first.
More over, this MSM have self-registered COM components and they must be
registered in predefined order. (I know that self-registration is very
not recommended)

I also want to know what defines order of components installation. Is it
the order of appearance in MSI DB? If it is so, does the order of
components in WiX code affect the order in the compiled DB?

Best regards,
Peter G. Sakhno
C-MAP RUSSIA Ltd
http://www.c-map.ru/