Sorry...  I didn't see your other post prior to replying.

I think so long as there is a programmatic (and exposed) way to access
this file, that's acceptable.  Perhaps you'd like to make the file use the
open packaging convention (just kidding - that'd be really slow, I
imagine!)

Kelly

Rob Mensching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10/23/2007 03:35 PM

"'Kelly Leahy'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
[EMAIL PROTECTED], wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject
Re: [WiX-users] wixout file format

Then there would be two files… which would have to be remembered to be
copied around everywhere.

What’s wrong with the current .wixout system?  It never was intended to be
human readable and the Output object is the way to programmatically load
it.