Hi-

I started using the following build:
Votive - Windows Installer XML (WiX) Toolset, Version 3.0.3509.0

The Website installation issue of properties in the wrong section seems to be
resolved (I need to do further testing, but after 20-30 installs, I have yet to
get it to fail). The AppPool is still an issue in that I am passing it a User
account with a Username/password but it is not installing the Username/Password
into the AppPool Identity.

I've included my code below for that and hopefully I'm just doing something
wrong. If not, and it is a bug, let me know and I'll file a report.

Thanks
Pierson

                <!-- Web Service Username/Password -->
                <util:User Id="PROGRAMWebServiceUser"
Name="[PROGRAMSERVICE_USERNAME]" Password="[PROGRAMSERVICE_PASSWORD]" />

                <!-- Components and Directory Definitions -->
                <!-- WEb App Settings -->
                <iis:WebApplication Id="PROGRAMWebApplication"
                        Name="PROGRAMWeb_AppPool"
                        DefaultScript="JScript"
                        WebAppPool="PROGRAMWeb_AppPool" />

                <!-- Web Directory Properties (same for all the sites) -->
                <iis:WebDirProperties Id="WebAppProperties"
                        AnonymousAccess="no"
                        WindowsAuthentication="yes"
                        AccessSSL="yes"
                        Execute="yes"
                        Read="yes"
                        DefaultDocuments="Default.aspx"
                        Script="yes" />

                <!-- Root Directory -->
                <DirectoryRef Id="TARGETDIR">
                        <Component Win64="yes" Id="PROGRAMWebSiteComponent"
Guid="{<GUID HERE>}">
                                <!-- Web Settings -->
                                <iis:WebSite Id="BCWebSite"
                                        Description="PROGRAMWebsite -
[PROGRAMWEBSITE_STANDARD_PORT]/[PROGRAMWEBSITE_SECURE_PORT]"
                                        Directory="PROGRAMDir_Web"
                                        DirProperties="WebAppProperties"
                                        WebApplication="PROGRAMWebApplication" >

                                        <iis:WebAddress
Id="PROGRAMWebSiteAddress_Standard" Port="[PROGRAMWEBSITE_STANDARD_PORT]"
Secure="no" />
                                        <iis:WebAddress
Id="PROGRAMWebSiteAddress_Secure" Port="[PROGRAMWEBSITE_SECURE_PORT]"
Secure="yes" />
                                </iis:WebSite>
                        </Component>
                        <Component Win64="yes" Id="PROGRAMWebAppPoolComponent"
Guid="{="{<GUID HERE>}">
                                <iis:WebAppPool Id="PROGRAMWeb_AppPool"
                                        CpuAction="none"
                                        Name="PROGRAMWeb_AppPool"