I agree the probing for the real goal instead of anwering the exact question is
a good thing, but when someone replies with the `why do you think` tone, it is
clear that the presumption is that they already know the requirement and have
voided it.  It's not a good way of starting a good dialog and coming to a
proper resolution of the real problem.

  To me that is one of the biggest traps in becoming married to MSI.

Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=E1nos_Brezniczky?="
writes:

> these "why do you think" answers are

They're not answers, they're questions.

Over and over and over again, I see people asking "how do I do task
X?" without ever stating the goal. Many times X is the wrong task to
achieve the goal. Generally services don't need to be started after
the install is complete if they are set to start automatically. So
you can avoid the whole issue of "how do I get my service to start?"
if its created in such a way that it will start when needed anyway.

Legalize Adulthood!