-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SaiTeja
Sent: 15 February 2008 09:33
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Service @vista

Hi,

Thanks for response

Because the service has dependencies, I created one merge module.msi(with
all x86 including debug mergemodules) and installed. After that I installed
my installer. This time installation is successfully, But service is not
started after reboot automatically(service start type is auto). But when I
start service manually, service is started.

I am testing this in Virtual Images. The above case is working for vista
ultimate virtual image. But for Vista Enterprise and Business virtual images
it is not working.

So In vista ultimate it is working means. there is no problem with service
and component.

Can you tell me, what is the wrong here. Is it the problem with virtual
image or service?

Why service is not started automatically after reboot, even service type is
"auto"
Why it is started when I try to start manually from services.msc after
installation.

Thanks in advance,