-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Amy
Rosewater
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 10:40 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] DTF - Invalid data received from remote MSI

Christopher,

The code that throws the exception is

string serverToTest = session["SERVERTOTEST"];

session["LASTSERVERTESTED"] = serverToTest;

>From my install log...

Property(C): SERVERTOTEST = sqlserver

Property(C): LASTSERVERTESTED = tion
ManagedCustomActions!ManagedCustomActions.CustomActions.CheckSqlConnecti
on

I love the value in the LASTSERVERTESTED!  J

Amy