Awesome thanks...I knew it was something simple.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Mensching [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 1:16 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] CopyFile DestinationName question

CopyFile/@DestinationProperty

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Rosewater [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 12:12
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] CopyFile DestinationName question

Hi All,

I am copying a existing file on my server during my installation using
the following wix:

<CopyFile

Id="RMCopy_rsmgrpolicy.config"

SourceName="rsmgrpolicy.config"

SourceDirectory="ReportManager"

DestinationName="rsmgrpolicy_[REPORTINGSERVICESDOMAINNAME].config"

DestinationDirectory="ReportManager" />

As you might get the resultant file is named literally
"rsmgrpolicy_[REPORTINGSERVICESDOMAINNAME].config".  What I really want
is that the value of the REPORTINGSERVICESDOMAINNAME  in my property
replace the "[REPORTINGSERVICESDOMAINNAME]" in the file name.

Is there a way for me to do this?

Amy Rosewater

SPECTRUM Human Resource Systems Corporation

707 17th Street Suite 3800

Denver CO, 80202

303.592.3403

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

challenge
prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world