Yeah, you actually get ICE errors on that MSM. However, I am stuck now not
knowing how I can reference the INSTALLDIR propery in my MSM. What is the
proper way I should go about doing this? INSTALLDIR ends up being mapped to
a location where I install various executables.  My MSM installs various
registry entires with the value being something like [INSTALLDIR]blah.exe.
However, since the INSTALLDIR property is parented under TARGETDIR in my
MSM, it always gets th value of TARGETDIR.

Thoughs?