Hi Bob,

The problem is that the exe that I am referencing is actually in the MSI
that I am merging into. Basically the MSM just contains a bunch of static
registry entries (i.e. basically just adding the registry keys for the exe's
type library information). If I just [#blah.exe] in the MSM, it still
appends the guid which doesn't map to [#blah.exe] in the MSI.

The reason its an MSM is because these registry keys are merged into all the
different products that contain the blah.exe file.

Maybe the way things are setup now isn't the best way. I'd be happy to
restructure if that was the better solution.

Thanks