I can repro it and am debugging it. Just a quick note, though: because the
ProductName is localized and goes into the SummaryInfo stream, you should
also set the code page for the summary information stream which is a
separate @Codepage attribute. Currently it doesn't display properly because
code points in the ja-JP MSI's summary information stream aren't valid for
code page 1252.