I want to fail an installation if a file (msi.ini) is present. My filesearch
element doesn't seem to be finding my file. I've confirmed the file is
there.
If I remove the filesearch element, the directory search finds the directory
and fails the install. However, when I include the filesearch element it
never finds my file.
Can you see my mistake?

My code below.Thanks.

    <Property Id="PREVIOUSMSIINSTALLED">
      <DirectorySearch Id="MsiIniSearchDir" Path="[HostDir]">
        <FileSearch Id ="MsiIniSearch" Name="msi.ini"/>
      </DirectorySearch>
    </Property>
    <!-- Do not proceed if an MSI ini was found, unless this is an
uninstallation.-->
    <Condition Message="Please remove the previous rep console MSI before
installing.">(REMOVE ~= "ALL") OR (NOT PREVIOUSMSIINSTALLED)</Condition>