From: Jacques Eloff [mailto:repst...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 2:08 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Signing of MSI / EXE + DLLs inside of MSI ?

If the DLLs go into the GAC then they must be signed.

Jacques

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Pally Sandher <pally.sand...@iesve.com>wrote:

> Sign your MSI to make the UAC prompts look prettier.
>
> Palbinder Sandher
> Software Deployment & IT Administrator
> T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
> F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501
>
> http://www.iesve.com
> **Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**
> Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No.
> SC151456
> Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park,
> Glasgow G20 0SP
> Email Disclaimer

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or attached
files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person. This email comes from a division of the Invensys
Group, owned by Invensys plc, which is a company registered in England and
Wales with its registered office at Portland House, Bressenden Place, London,
SW1E 5BF (Registered number 166023). For a list of European legal entities
within the Invensys Group, please go to
http://www.invensys.com/legal/default.asp?top_nav_id=77&nav_id=80&prev_id=77.
You may contact Invensys plc on +44 (0)20 7821 3848 or e-mail
inet.hqhelpd...@invensys.com. This e-mail and any attachments thereto may be
subject to the terms of any agreements between Invensys (and/or its
subsidiaries and affiliates) and the recipient (and/or its subsidiaries and
affiliates).