Hi everybody,
May be someone of you could give me a hint how can I correctly use the new
feature to install a vsix package (Visual studio package), for Visual Studio
2012, using http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/vs_xsd_vsixpackage.htm I
Have installed wix Toolset v3.7.1001.0 and I added following to my Product.wxs:
<ComponentGroup Id="ProductComponent" Directory="INSTALLVSIX">
<Component Id="VSPkgTFSTEK"  Guid="66C88AED-2C7E-4A0E-B257-A6BD4A709F71">
   <File Id="VSPkgTFSTEK.vsix" Source="MyPath\VSPkgTFSTEK.vsix">
<vs:VsixPackage PackageId="caecbd03-bbe1-4118-815e-371e826ed06c"  />
</File>        </Component>      </ComponentGroup> Where PackageId is the
product ID of my Package as in my package manifest. My manifest looks so:
<PackageManifest Version="2.0.0"
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/vsx-schema/2011";
xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/vsx-schema-design/2011";>
<Metadata>    <Identity Language="en-US" Publisher="ezien"
Id="caecbd03-bbe1-4118-815e-371e826ed06c" Version="3.0.0.0" />
<DisplayName>TFS Extensions Kit TEK workitem</DisplayName>
<Description>Extend WorkItem Tracking functionality in Team
Explorer</Description>
<MoreInfo>http://ezien.com/en/features-workitem</MoreInfo>
<License>EULA_TEK.rtf</License>    <Icon>Resources\ico24.png</Icon>
<PreviewImage>banner_instalacion.png</PreviewImage>  </Metadata>
<Installation>…… But when I run the created msi this message face allways up:
(see picture)Do you know what I'm doing wrong? may be you have an example how
can I use this new featureI would appreciate your help, Best RegardsJorge