Hello,
I read lots about how to show or remove installation options for features in
the selectionTree.As I understood, it is not possible to have only:* Will be
installed on local hard drive* Entire feature will be unavailable
I just can not get rid of:* Entire feature will be installed on local hard drive
( this option is the same as "Will be installed on local hard drive" for 99% of
our customers )
Thank you, nice weekend.