Hi all,

I have a product that installs a 32 bit version and 64 bit version installer
(two .msi)
I have a custom action in product.wxs that determines the "bitness" of
Microsoft Outlook (whether the user installed 32 bit or 64 bit version of
Outlook, our product is an add-in).

so I have 2 msi's, but only 1 should kick off from burn, can you write
custom actions in Bundle.wxs?

if so what would I set the condition sequence to? i.e.
<InstallExecuteSequence>
          <Custom Action="RunPrerequisiteCheck"  After="CostFinalize">NOT
Installed</Custom>
        </InstallExecuteSequence>
        <InstallUISequence>
          <Custom Action="RunPrerequisiteCheck" After="CostFinalize">NOT
Installed</Custom>
        </InstallUISequence>

thanks,

Steve