Hi Experts, <br/>
I'm generating a patch using following code:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";>
      <PatchCreation
          Id="$(var.PatchGUID)"
          CleanWorkingFolder="yes"
          OutputPath="PDW_x64_Patch.pcp"
          WholeFilesOnly="yes"
           AllowMajorVersionMismatches="no"
           AllowProductCodeMismatches="no"

        <PatchInformation
            Description="My Patch for 8.11.10.111"
            Comments="My Patch for 8.11.10.111"
            Manufacturer="Farrukh"
        />

        <PatchMetadata
            AllowRemoval="yes"
            Description="My Patch for 8.11.10.111"
            ManufacturerName="Farrukh."
            TargetProductName="My Product Name"
            MoreInfoURL="http://www.xyz.com/";
            Classification="Update"
            DisplayName="My Patch for 8.11.10.111"

                />

        <Family DiskId="5000"
            MediaSrcProp="PDW_8119111"
            Name="AP_PDW"
            SequenceStart="5000">
          <UpgradeImage SourceFile="$(env.SourceMsi)" Id="Src_Msi">
            <TargetImage SourceFile="$(env.TargetMsi)" Order="2"
Id="Target_MSI" IgnoreMissingFiles="yes" />
          </UpgradeImage>

        </Family>

        <PatchSequence PatchFamily="AP_PDW"  Sequence="1.0.0.1"
Supersede="yes" />

      </PatchCreation>
    </Wix>

It generates my msp properly which I tried to install using following
command line:
* msiexec /p MyPatch.msp REINSTALLMODE=oums REINSTALL=ALL /qb
 And
msiexec /p MyPatch.msp REINSTALL=ALL /qb
*
In both cases, it is first patch my application partially i.e. *.exe files
are patched, but not dlls. And it refused to get uninstalled from Add-Remove
programs applet.
*
**But when I launched my application, Windows Installer Dialog appeared and
it restored its patched files :(**
*

If I apply this patch again, it patched properly all files, but still
refusing to uninstall.
*
**AllowRemoval="yes" doesn't seems to be working.***

So I'm quite confused with this behavior.

Any help/suggestion would be really appreciated.

Thanks a bunch.