I'm already passing the credential info into the CA. Do you mean passing it to
the CA, to the pass to the utility and run impersonation in there?

I'll have to look and see if there's a way we can guarantee that the utility
will be called on first run, as our application is a web-based application, so
it's a little more difficult, as it only needs to be ran once per
server/install.