Steven,

"Tried adding: HideTarget="yes" that didn't help" Indeed!

I'm even tried to remove logging from the custom action and I still see the
password...
I've even checked MsiHiddenProperties and see that PASSWORD is listed along
with CA_DBAction... Not in SecureCustomProperties... I added secure="yes"
and now it is there.. Execute the installer with logging and it is still
unsecure in plain text in the log. It must be between the MSI installer and
the SQL connection that is being made. Thoughts?