I have been studying the Setup source code for WiX 3.7 and working on the
payload packages for a bundle which will do web downloads.  However the
payload will not be hosted on a web site that exists when the package is
created.  Rather the bundle package and all related files will be included
in a asp.net web application setup package.  So the customer (whose network
is typically isolated from the Internet) will install a server (which
includes hardware that we sell) and the setup for that server will install
IIS(7) and create a web site.  That web site will present a page that remote
clients on that isolated network will browse to, and download this bundle
package to install the chained client tools.

So as I study the manual and the WiX 3.7 source code, the one issue I am not
clear on is whether I can create a package that will be hosted on a web site
whose URL or IP address is not known when the package is compiled.  It seems
the examples assume that that the web server exists at build time.   I am
trying to plan the project and thought maybe I could read a config file on
the web server to build the path for the URL.  Does this seem feasible.

Any and All advice is greatly appreciated!!!
Phill