Thanks for looking at this.  I am still researching how to use git to get the
source code to make a debug build.  I can also setup a XP test box next
week.  I was working on localization issues using ProcessMon.  I observed
some behavior where it would load my renamed logo.png file then it would
load a default logo.png file over top of it.  I have made many changes to my
project since then and resolved that issue.  But when I used the debugger to
step into the code to understand it better, I saw that it is actually
executing the Prereq related functions after the address to the class
appears to change, then I wondered if the localization resource loading
issue was related.  But I don't have all of the details nailed down and I
appreciate the assistance.  It would be nice if it is just a pdb problem,
but it actually seemed that there was a functional change to the setup.