Ok Phill, I was able to download and extract the files from your zip. I tried
out both .exe that you created and created a German VM to test on. They did
show the German EULA and when I switched to my French image it showed the
English EULA.

I then updated your German .wxl file with German text strings so that I
could see if I could build it and show the UI in German just to verify the
UI as well as to add a French file, but when the build completes my Symantec
AntiVirus Detection pops up stating there is a Heuristic Virus in the .exe
file that is created and therefore it will NOT let me create the .exe file.

So there is something in the code that you supplied that it does not like
and therefore I can not test the UI correctly.

Now if I go back to my project, I'll try it again with copying the
WiXBalExtention.dll from the specified link and place into my bin folder to
test and see it that makes a difference.