Hi John,

I don't think so - I understand that perfectly. As I wrote in my post "...
where both the MSI & the
inifile reside ..." - the ini file sits right beside the MSI at the time of
execution, yet it is not
found by my Wix code, regardless of how I specify the directory for it;
absolute path and
"SourceDir" both fail

Cheers,
Kai