Hi Edwin,

no need to be suspicious of Depth and AssignToProperty (firstly, omitting them
didn't improve
things, nor did I expect it to) as Depth can avoid unnecessary file system
traversal (don't know how
deep the search would go if no Depth is specified but would assume that default
should be 0);
AssignToProperty seems redundant to me as I would always expect the innermost
element of a nested
search to be assigned - but I just put it in here to make things absolutely
clear.

As I wrote (though not put in my example code) BOTH absolute and variable path
specifications fail -
I would never use absolute paths in production.

The idea behind this search is simply that our customers' IT people could place
a configuration file
template beside our MSI and that during MSI execution this template would be
copied into its
destination. Since I cannot know from where IT will deploy our MSIs, I have to
figure it out on the
fly...

And it's still failing - son if someone has an idea for me to look at, I'd
appreciate it....

Thanks,
Kai