From: John Cooper [mailto:jocoo...@jackhenry.com]
Sent: December-18-13 2:29 PM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Signing all DLLs and EXEs in project

There are specific targets that need to be overridden to sign CABs, Burn, and
MSIs.

In the general case (which is MsBuild and NOT WiX):

1) you need to create a signtool MsBuild Tool Task;
2) create an MsBuild Item Group list of the pathnames you want to sign;
3) pass the ItemGroup to the MsBuild Tool Task above with appropriate
parameters for the signing cert, password etc.

There are a lot of ways to sign.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Build & Install Engineer - ESA