I think the OP is talking about all binaries, period. It's an aside I
guess, but signtool is for certificate signing and sn.exe is for strong
naming of assemblies - I have no idea why "strong naming" turned into
"signing" because they are rather different. Strong named assemblies can
reference only other strong named assemblies - this is not a certificate
signing restriction. So he wants to run signtool.exe on all binaries to get
them certificate signed, whether they are strongly named assemblies or not.

Phil Wilson