Hmm... nasty attack vector there...
- My PATH: c:\bin;...
- create c:\bin\cmd.exe, do whatever I want

Better would be to get the users %ComSpec% setting.

But if it's a console program, it should "just work" (without cmd.exe). That's
why you see some installers popup (annoying) cmd windows - not because they ran
cmd.exe, but rather because they ran a customaction invoking a console program.

Dave