Hi,

I'm currently building a bootstrapper application where I had to modify the
RtfTheme.xml very slightly (basically add a checkbox) to fit the purposes
of my specific installer.

Since this application is open-source (MIT license) and I also include all
the scripts necessary to generate the installer, I was wondering under what
terms I should include the modified RtfTheme.xml in my repository.

Are modifications of individual theme files considered a derived work?
Should I isolate that specific file inside a folder alongside the MS-RL
license text?

Let me know what you guys feel like. My feeling is the way WiX uses the
MS-RL, modified theme files wouldn't be a derived work (it's not really a
contribution to WiX, but really just a quick hack for my own application).
It also seems they exist to be modified exactly in this way, but
nevertheless I'd like to double-check before I push everything into the
repository.

Thanks (modifying the Burn UI was insanely easy by the way, thanks again
for the great work)!

Gonçalo