I understand that component attributes are bit flags.  I want to test for the
64 bit flag in my immediate CA, which schedules a deferred CA, so that I
know whether the CA is running on a x64 architecture.  There are several
examples in the source code of testing the component attribute flag in
secureobj.cpp and XmlConfig.cpp, like this.
 BOOL fIs64Bit = iCompAttributes & msidbComponentAttributes64bit;

What I am struggling with is how to initialize iCompAttributes so that I can
do this test in the CA.  My long term goal is to figure out how to do the
WixExtension with the dom parser, but for now I am using the Custom Table
driven CA approach and focusing on writing the CAs using the Wix source as a
teacher.  So  I am wondering how to either populate a row in my wxs file
with the value that should be passed to iCompAttributes, or from within the
immediate CA, how to use the Component_ identifier (which I also put in the
Custom Table) to look up the iCompAttributes value (so that I can then
implement code to test the flags).

Maybe I am just making this issue hard since in the case of x64, I can also
set a row value in the wxs Custom Table to "x64".  I was trying to avoid
manually maintained literals and make use of testing the component
attributes flags, but I need to figure out how to get the value to do the
test.  Thanks for giving me any suggestions.  I appreciate the advice.