hmmm I'm not thinking right now at all the appoaches what might get wrong
when "both" MSI + (MSI + Transform) run on the system. Only apout the
approach to modify an MSI by transform. In general it should be possible to
transform an MSI into another using a mst file. So I think of 2 approaches:

- create copy of a.msi (here b.msi), use dark.exe to generate source code
of a.msi + extract the files, replace the files and build a.msi again using
WiX Toolset. Then use torch to generate a transform between the 2 msis and
apply this transform on a.msi
- Create copy of a.msi (b.msi). Modify a.msi e.g. using InstallShield (Not
sure whether Orca or InstEd can fulfill the needs for replacing a file +
logo in an MSI / Even if so should be ugly work). Torch for generating
transform + apply that transform...

Regards,
Tobias