I have been working on a similar problem today, with same error.
[14A0:14D8][2014-06-21T20:02:41]e000: Error 0x80070570: Failed to extract
all files from container, erf: 1:4:0

In my case the problem was induced by changes that I made to my mba, so the
problem was not intermittent.   In my case I had changed the package's
download URL, at run-time, in ResolveSource without calling
Engine.SetDownloadSource.  When I went back and also called
Engine.SetDownloadSource I was able to resolve the problem.

In a more general but intermittent situation I would guess that download
site access issues, for specific Exe/MsiPackages might result in this error.
I have read in another thread that there is a one to one relationship
between packages available to burn at build-time and the bundle.  So when I
used to re-build my bundle but not upload all of the packages so that there
were older packages, which I thought had not changed, I also had similar
issues.  When I changed my process to assure that all packages for a bundle
were uploaded I did not have those issues again ( until I made a code change
to ResolveSource <smile/>)