Hi Wix-Users,

I have created a sample MSI using WIX for Japanese language.

I have packaged some files with Japanese names.(Please refer Jpn_files.png)

<Component Id="sfcComponentId1" Guid="5eb3283d-5a24-405c-9309-f9a13a05077b"
DiskId="1" Feature="Complete">
                  <File Id="sfcFileId1" Name="ƒTƒ“ƒvƒ‹_’èŒ^06.SFC"
Source="F:\Sample\Japanese\ƒTƒ“ƒvƒ‹_’èŒ^06.SFC" KeyPath="yes" />
                </Component>

I got following error:
error LGHT0311: A string was provided with characters that are not
available in the specified database code page '932'. Either change these
characters to ones that exist in the database's code page, or update the
database's code page by modifying one of the following attributes:
Product/@Codepage, Module/@Codepage, Patch/@Codepage,
PatchCreation/@Codepage, or WixLocalization/@Codepage.

executed WIX on Windows 7 32 bit English.

Japanese files are also displaying the same.

So, please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.