Yes, I also set the /codepage/ in the product as well as
/summaryCodepage/ in the package element.

I was not able to see this in my local system. File name appears like
ƒTƒ“ƒvƒ‹_’èŒ^06.SFC.
How did you convert this filename before adding it to the script?
Do we need to specify any character code to read this?