I'd consider shipping the setup.exe (and any support files) in the bundle
without the archive wrapper.

From: maverick02 maverick02 [mailto:maverick0...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2015 9:28 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Using burn to download, unzip, install package

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some guidance on doing the following. I want to bundle a
prerequisite package that can be downloaded from a url at install time. The
problem is that this package comes as a self-extracting Winzip archive and if
the installation is to be silent, I need to do it in two stages:
1. Extract the archive silently to a folder.
2. Run the extracted Setup.exe with some command line switches.

It's not clear to me how one would do this with Burn without having a .NET
dependency. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Leor Greenberger