RBF Files -- Rollback Files.  These should be deleted after a successful
upgrade.  This should take place automatically without any special authoring.
Are you running your certification tool while the installer is still active?

The temporary directory entries are for each custom action.  Never seen any vgx
or wbk files in them--what sort of custom actions are you running?

They crypto key entry is part of a Microsoft hardening process attempting to
restrict repairs and patching to authorized users.  It has nothing to do with
your authoring.

The entry in the cache tree is to support patching without having the source in
the install location--should that become necessary.  It is highly desirable and
should be left alone.

Likewise, the registry key action appears related to the recent crypto changes
or to normal Windows Installer Service behavior.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Continuing