From: Johri, Mohit IN BLR STS [mailto:mohit.jo...@siemens.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 5:59 PM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] Localization doesn't work from ARP

Hi All,

I have created a bootstrapper which support different languages during
installation. So I have added the language files from bundle as mentioned below

    <PayloadGroup Id="Localization">
      <Payload Name="Localization\LGG\CustomBA\CustomBA.de"
SourceFile="..\..\Localization\LGG\CustomBA\CustomBA.de" Compressed="no" />
      <Payload Name="Localization\LGG\CustomBA\CustomBA.en-US"
SourceFile="..\..\Localization\LGG\CustomBA\CustomBA.en-US" Compressed="no" />
      <Payload Name="Localization\LGG\CustomBA\CustomBA.it"
SourceFile="..\..\Localization\LGG\CustomBA\CustomBA.it" Compressed="no" />
    </PayloadGroup>

But my problem is that while clicking on the uninstall button from the ARP(
Programs and Features), the Bootstrapper opens but localization doesn't work, I
guess it because the language files are not cached.

Is there any way in which we can get these files cached so that localization
works or some other way.

Note: Localization works fine when the Bootstrapper is opened from Setup.exe
directly. Also I don't want to put the localization files in
BootstrapperApplicationRef (Payload).

Thanks & Regards,
Mohit