From: Tunney, Stephen [mailto:stephen.tun...@nuance.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 11:06 AM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Patches no longer working for a specific RTM using WiX
3.7 + Pure WiX Patching

Sorry, posted that last one to the wrong conversation :(

Rob et. al.  I have a question regarding upgrading WiX.

We have several RTMs that have been produced using 3.7 and 3.9.  Is it
"supported" to move producing updated installers+patches to newer versions of
WiX?

My concern is that I don't want to have a large number of WiX versions floating
around as both WiX and our own products mature over time.

Thanks,
Stephen