From: Walter Dexter [mailto:wfdex...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:26 AM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Windows Installer Cache - gone!

I don't do patches. Nobody does patches for this platform - it isn't worth the
effort.

The MSIs aren't installed interactively - ever. Strictly Microsoft system
management tools and our own home-grown extensions. We have the worst case of
"NIH" syndrome ever.

Thanks for the feedback, mostly just wanted a sanity check from someone more
experienced with this stuff that there's really nothing to be done. :)