Chris Jones <cjns1...@gmail.com> escribió:

On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 05:52:32PM EST, Torrance, Douglas wrote:

On 12/02/2013 01:05 PM, Chris Jones wrote:

> P.S. Does anyone know why the info panel "easter egg" was removed
> from current versions...?

Apparently, it was to clean up the source code.

Ouch... did the cleaner-upper realize that they were part of Alfredo
Kojima's legacy..? Just kiddin'.. I actually have no idea who came up
with that stuff initially.. apparently written in fake (?) broken
English.

The code is in the first commit in the git, but some commits later
Kojima added these lines:

-           "Have a nice day!"
+           "Have a nice day!",
+           "Focus follow mouse users will burn in hell!!!",
+           "F'ck Canada!!!!",
+           "F'ck Bastard Imperialists!!!",
+           "Hi! My name is bobby...",
+           "AHH! The neurotic monkeys are after me!"

See
http://repo.or.cz/w/wmaker-crm.git/commitdiff/de7f00d4744706cfc73e41e7703b4a1de9fe4c23

So,... is Kojima code :-)

About the broken English... wmaker is international ;-)

kix

CJ

--
WHAT YOU SAY??