On 12/16/13 17:40, Chris Jones wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 10:41:13PM EST, Chris Jones wrote:
>> Not sure is these qualify as a bugs but here goes;
>
> Am I the only one seeing this..?

Probably not but perhaps others don't see it as abnormal.  If the window focus
follows mouse and a window disappears leaving the mouse on no window then
there's no reason why the other windows should get focus. It's not wrong for
there to be no window in focus.

The Calibre problem is, if I understand it, a Calibre problem.  There's no
window hierarchy as such so WM has no idea which window to move focus to when
you close a window.  I suppose Calibre could force the issue by putting the
focus on the other window.  I think if you considered possible scenarios then
you might think the behaviour of some of them bizarre. Suppose for example you
moved the book list to a different workspace and then closed it.

Not sure about your third one.  All I can say (unhelpfully) is it works for me.

Dick