From: wnndl@googlegroups.com [mailto:wn...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
kbrab...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 6:15 PM
To: wnndl@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Time Magazine: Ten Newspapers That Will Fold or Go Digital
(fwd)

Just as I'm one of the few in my neighborhood who also gets the Atlanta
Journal-Constitution everyday.  My wife has asked me why we still pay for
this, and I just say it's the only way I can hope for it to survive.

And so it goes (I hope not),

Kevin Brabant (shocked to see the Sun-Times on that list)
kbrab...@aol.com