From: Dennis Brumm <br...@brumm.com>
To: wnndl@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, August 21, 2012 2:32:47 PM
Subject: Re:

At 02:23 PM 8/21/2012, you wrote:
> I tried to email here to let her know but never got a response...
>
> Donna C

I did that to a cousin, too, with similar results. Probably it just inspires
the
malware to greater heights. I should probably write her a note on FB, as I
notice she's still going strong there and the little bug doesn't seem to be
able
to access her wall, but haven't been bothered yet and historically know that
such observations can be taken by unwary recipients in such a manner they have
to go through a 3-step-denial process before admitting anything's wrong. Don't
have the energy for that right now, I guess. Besides, Phyllis Diller trinkets
could be fun.

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"World News Now Discussion List" group.
wnndl+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/wnndl?hl=en.