The great and powerful List Mom has spoken! :)

________________________________
From: Rose Ellen Auerbach <auerb...@armory.com>
To: wnndl@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, August 22, 2012 10:32:26 AM
Subject: Re:

I've put her on moderated status.That should catch any problem messages, unless
it doesn't.

--Rose

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Richard de Give <rduhg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Facebook seems to be the best bet now for contact ... although a quick look at
her status shows she hasn't posted since Aug. 17 and is facing surgery, so
hacked email is probably the least of her concerns. I suggest to our most
benevolent List Mom that her account be put in read-only status for the time
being?