On Tue, 20 Feb 2018, Doug Elrod (d...@cornell.edu) wrote:

Well, I was thinking of the scene in the newsroom (apparently far above the presses), where the rumbling was perceptible when the presses finally started the pivotal run (but, I suppose, was ignored the rest of the time).  Although, I could see how you might have thought that the ripples in the numerous cups of coffee they were drinking were caused by an APPROACHING T-REX!  An understandable mistake....

And.... they even had the obligatory Big Button that activated
the LOUD Buzzer.

However, they missed the opportunity to show the make-up plate
sitting right next to the printing press. And then move the
camera to the next press which had a different make-up plate.

Danny "Earth Saved/Earth Doomed" Burstein