Note: forwarded message attached.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
--- Begin Message ---
//Om Namo Shivay Namaha://

  Dear President/Secretary General

  Love & Peace to all of you and hope you are well.

  My suggestion regarding participation from India or any country for
participation of any Yoga Sport excluding Invitational compitition (Not
regullar compitition of IYF) any participants can participate threw the
national federation not induvidually or by state.

  So please my suggestion it that you can sugest them to came threw ther
national federation team.

  For any open invitational yoga compitition it will be open to all it's ok.

  I am giving this sugeestion as per the rule & regulations of GANSF &
International Olympic commitee & National Olympic commitee.

  I think it is the correct way but you you can free to take the any apropriate
decision in this regard as you think better.

Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav

--- End Message ---