Dr. Jaydeepsinh Jadhav
Secretary of Yoga Confederation of India

Yes like Yogacharya Dr. Ananda said official World
Yoga Championship or official International Yoga
Championship in both amateur and professional
competition in the International Federation of Yoga
"Yoga Sports" can have only  one team  from each
country. In our website http://www.yogasports.org are
all the national yoga federation.

We are member of International Yoga Federation but we
work in yoga sports from 1989. And we have the
organization of 17th World Cups

Also our organizatin have open international yoga
championship and invitational international yoga
championship for individual and not teams

In Dlehi was meeting of president of Yoga Federation
of India K.C.Sharma and the president of Yoga
Confederation of India Dr Gopalji in december 2006 for
reunification of yoga organizations in India.

Dr. Gopalji former president of  International
Federation of Yoga "Yoga Sports" was agree for give
the official representation of India to Yoga
Federation of India under the presidency of
K.C.Sharma. Both organization come to world cup under
the banner of Yoga Federation of India because this
yoga body is member of Indian Olympic Association
under the presidence of Mr Kalmadi.

Our chairperson Swamini Yogamatananda and our next
president Yogachairni Durga Ma ask also to Indian Yoga
Federation and North Indian Yoga Federation, dr Dayma
for the reunification with Yoga Federation of India

Please contact Dr. Gopalji now in Yoga Alliance India
and K.C. Sharma for work together Yoga Federation of
India

With love and peance to all our borthers

Milena Ruppel Padma
Hon. Secretary of  International Federation of Yoga
"Yoga Sports"

Swamini Yogamatananda
President of  International Federation of Yoga "Yoga
Sports"

--- "Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs