I believe it's now too late to add them into the 2.0 and 2.1 branches, and
2.2 is about to drop in 3 weeks if I recall correctly.

Personally, I don't know how upgrading could be easier... you just upload
the new files over the old files, and run wp-admin/upgrade.php. If a patch
file is what you're looking for, I believe Mark Jaquith produces these after
each release.

You can avoid this altogether by using SVN, and switch'ing to the new branch
when a major release comes out.

On 4/1/07, jason switzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since the WordPress Ideas page went active, one of the top ideas was easy
updating of WordPress. In fact, as of right now, this is the second
highest
rated idea.

The 2.0.10 and 2.1.3 release is the 5th release since the public
announcement of the Ideas page. Has there been any development on this as
of
yet? If not, how many more releases does the WordPress community have to
wait for before our voice is heard?

-Jason

On 3/28/07, Ryan Boren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> We're now targeting April 2nd for release.  I'm going to do another
> round of auditing and then package RC3 tomorrow.  I think we shook out
> all of the bugs from our last big security patch, but more testing is
> always welcome.
>
> Ryan
> _______________________________________________
> wp-hackers mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-hackers
>
_______________________________________________
wp-hackers mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-hackers

_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to