Actually scratch that I should have used Google properly. It's already been
asked a crap load of times on the forum over the past 2 year & people have
ended up just hacking WordPress instead. Oh well. :(

Paul.

2009/2/21 Paul Robinson <[email protected]>

> Yeah, I know. I just don't see the point in joining a mailing list I
> wouldn't often send emails too. It was just a question I'd had for quite a
> while that I needed answering. I also meant to add ***OT*** to the subject,
> and forgot.
>
> Paul.
>
> 2009/2/21 Austin Matzko <[email protected]>
>
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Paul Robinson <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> > Anyway I was wondering if there it is planned or if there is a plugin or
>> > something to enable ImageMagick support for WordPress? I just find it
>> > altogether better than GD.
>>
>> ImageMagick is wonderful.  But it's often not installed on many
>> servers, and its PHP API class requires PHP 5.1.
>>
>> For future reference, the WordPress ideas forum[1] and wp-hackers
>> mailing list are usually better for feature proposals.  WP-testers is
>> meant for discussing problems with development versions of WP.
>>
>> [1] http://wordpress.org/extend/ideas/
>> [2] http://codex.wordpress.org/Mailing_Lists#Testers
>> _______________________________________________
>> wp-testers mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers
>>
>
>
_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to