Could be a 2.8-bleeding problem, or something with a plugin maybe? I am not having this problem in 2.7.1 (and was previously on 2.7). Just one data point, but I think if this had affected most 2.7.1 users, someone else would have noticed too...

   --Jennifer

Gregg Luhring wrote:
I don't know when this happened. If it started when I began beta testing or earlier. But I just noticed that my pages are gone. I had an About page and a Contact page. The contents from the each page are now displayed as posts. Chronologically listed on the day each page was created.

I can add pages now to fix the problem. I'm sorry, I just don't know when the problem occurred. I started the blog 3 months ago on Dec. 19. So I must have been on version 2.7? I just started beta testing 2.8-bleeding-edge this week and I didn't notice the missing pages until today.


--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX

_______________________________________________
wp-testers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/wp-testers

Reply via email to